Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract Instruction
◆ Salvia Militorrhiza extract is a traditional Asian herbal medication for circulatory ailments. It has shown efficacy in treating various markers of heart health, and is typically seen as a very heart healthy herb., or Dan. Danshen works through a few primary ingredients, which all work synergistically on various parameters of heart and circulatory health.
◆ It is the largest herbal market in China, and is commonly sold as dripping pills (to be absorbed under the tongue) or as oral tablets. Both are effective, but the dripping pills appear to provide more of the active ingredients.
Specification of Salvia miltiorrhiza extract 0.3% Tanshinone IIA
Odor & Taste
Loss on drying
≥% Tansh0.3inone IIA
≥% Salvianolic acid B
Total Plate Count
◆ The role of the cardiovascular system
1. Cardiotonic strengthens myocardial contractility and improves cardiac function without increasing myocardial oxygen consumption
2. Action on blood vessels Dilate coronary artery, increase myocardial blood flow; Dilate peripheral blood vessels, increase blood flow; Decrease in cerebral blood flow
3. Antithrombosis Improve plasmin activity; prolong the time of coagulation; inhibit platelet aggregation (increasing the level of cAMP in platelets to inhibit TXA2 synthesis); improve blood rheological properties (reduce blood viscosity, shorten the time of red blood cell electrophoresis)
4. Improve microcirculation
◆ Promote tissue repair and regeneration
1. Promote tissue repair and regeneration. Salvia miltiorrhiza preparation treatment: fast removal of necrotic myocardium; fibroblast differentiation, collagen fiber formation is more obvious; granulation formation is relatively mature. Local congestion is reduced, blood circulation is improved, and healing time is shortened.
2. Inhibition of hyperproliferation It can inhibit the hyperplasia of fibroblasts.
3. Liver protection Improve liver microcirculation.
◆ The antibacterial salvia miltiorrhiza preparation contains cryptotanshinone and dihydrotanshinone, which can inhibit staphylococci, Escherichia coli and denatured bacteria in vitro.
◆ Salvia miltiorrhiza extract is a commonly used important Chinese herbal medicine, which has the functions of promoting blood circulation, removing blood stasis, reducing swelling and relieving pain, and nourishing blood and calming nerves. Salvia miltiorrhiza root contains phenanthrenequinone compounds and other biologically active substances. Danshen phenanthrenequinone compounds have dilated coronary arteries, increased blood flow and stronger anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, especially for coronary heart disease, angina pectoris and other cardiovascular diseases Good curative effect. Salvia miltiorrhiza is one of the main ingredients in many Chinese medicine formulas and proprietary Chinese medicines for treating cardiovascular diseases.
◆ In addition, tanshinone is a red pigment, and has certain development potential in cosmetic production. In recent years, with the deepening of the chemical pharmacology research of Salvia miltiorrhiza, the application of Salvia miltiorrhiza drugs and the medicinal ingredients contained in them has also increased in prevention and treatment of diseases, and the demand for Salvia miltiorrhiza drugs has been increasing. Cultivation and production for artificial domestic species.